Welcome to the new LSA. As a paid up member of the LSA your firm can enjoy a whole host of benefits:
- Free use of the Carbon Footprint Calculator, designed with law firms in mind. This easy to use tool allows you to measure your carbon emissions as often as you need to – monthly, quarterly or yearly; helping you set targets to reduce your impact on the planet.
We encourage our members to publish their annual footprint using this tool and would be happy to include yours on the website.
- Priority invitations to our regular webinars featuring academics, policy makers and leaders.
- Preferential booking on LSA events.
- Direct member support from our LSA Administrator.
- The chance to join the Legal Renewables Initiative, supported by Good Energy, with an opportunity to take advantage of exclusive LSA member benefits from this 100% UK Renewable non nuclear energy firm. Click on the Legal Renewables Initiative section of the website to find out more.
Other benefits include:
- Regular updates via LSA eNewsletter and directed member communications.
- Notification of events being run by partner organisations.
- Access to the LSA Green Supplier Directory.
- Your firm listed as an LSA member on the website.
Annual Membership Fee 2021
|Size *||Fee (excl. VAT)|
|Fewer than 50 staff||£500|
|Between 50 and 250 staff||£1000|
|Between 250 and 500 staff||£1500|
|500 + staff||£2000|
|Non-UK based firms (i.e. no UK presence)
|Academic membership **||£150|
* Size relates to the total of all locations, not just the UK office and must include fee earners.
** i.e. individuals and academic departments
Legal Renewables Initiative
Join us in three easy steps
Becoming a member couldn’t be easier; just complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you. It’s important to us that we share the same values and vision. Once your invoice has been paid we will send you a welcome email with login details for the LSA Carbon Calculator along with the exclusive LSA Member logo plus a suite of promotional material for your use.
If you are not ready to sign up but want to find out more about us then please contact contact us here.