We firmly believe that being more sustainable and tackling climate change is our collective interest and that, as a network of law firms working collaboratively and sharing our collective knowledge and experience, we can have a far greater impact than we could on our own.
The greater the number of firms, chambers and in-house legal teams that get involved, the greater our chance of having a real influence on the way the sector does business.
Joining the LSA offers:
- Free entry to the LSA Member Area, providing access to knowledge and to networks within the sector and regionally
- Use of the Legal Sustainability Alliance logo to show commitment to taking action
- Access to materials and resources developed by and for the legal sector to support action on climate change
- The opportunity to collaborate on joint initiatives
- Support in developing and implementing an environmental strategy
- Opportunities to communicate commitment to acting on climate change to key audiences, including employees and clients
- Profiling through case studies, on the website and on other platforms
What members say:
“By being a member of the LSA, law firms have a platform to share ideas, initiatives and experiences in taking action against climate change”
Irving Watson – Director of Business Process, Linklaters
“More so than ever, existing and potential clients are examining our environmental credentials….an inclusive sectoral approach that seeks to embrace in-house teams as well as their external advisers is an easy sell”
Andrew Whitehead – Senior Partner, Shakespeare Martineau