LSA Green Dragons Den – A Few Places Left
26 April 2017
LSA MEMBERS – ACT NOW! Next Tuesday 2 May we are running an LSA “Green Dragons Den” sustainable supplier event in conjunction with Wates Smartspace, hosted by Slaughter and May in their London office (1 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8YY) from 12.30 to 5.30pm.
This will be an interesting and informative event and provide a great opportunity to share thoughts with representatives of other law firms and technical/sustainability experts. There are still a few places available so – LSA Members and non-member law firms – please do let us know asap if you and/or colleagues from your firm would like to attend.
About the event:
This is a free event to support legal firms identify potential market ready sustainable innovations to improve the energy performance of their buildings and reduce operating costs with a payback of less than 3 years. Some of the products include:
- Energy saving additive for central heating systems that can save up to 15% on heating bills
- Innovative adapter for taps, operating at a resource saving low-flow rate of 2.5 litres per minute saving water and energy with a ROI less than 6 months.
- Magnetic fuel conditioning unit that gives verified reductions in gas or oil consumption. Reduces fuel costs by at least 6% and provides up to 10% ROI
- Water conditioner that prevents lime scale, removes existing deposits and creates softer water without any on-going costs.
- Plug and Play Wireless Lighting Control, reducing energy consumption up to 78%
The format of the event will be a series of short presentations from each of the product suppliers to the “Dragons” (i.e.the invited attendees at the event). After the presentation the supplier leaves and Dragons then discuss and score suppliers based on their own weighting (which will depend on what attendees feel is more important to them – e.g. carbon saving, cost reduction, employee convenience etc etc). Experts from Wates will be on hand to provide technical input during discussions and also provide a summary report for each attendee of how each supplier scored. After the event, if interested, there will be the opportunity for attendees to be put in touch with any supplier who was of particular interest.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.