The Business Case for Sustainability
Date:09/06/2017 - 12pm-4pm
Location:Burges Salmon LLP, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX
Friday 9th June 12pm – 4pm including buffet lunch
Hosted by Burges Salmon LLP
Narrow Quay House, Narrow Quay, Bristol, B1 4AH
- Need help getting started on a sustainability programme?
- Do you want to extend or reinvigorate your current sustainability activities?
- Struggling to get senior partner buy in?
Then join us for a participative seminar and workshop which presents a compelling business case for sustainability within the legal sector based on 10 years of experience and evidence from the Legal Sustainability Alliance, developed in partnership with industry experts The Planet MarkTM.
- Sustainability and the Legal Sector
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Identifying barriers and measuring business benefits
- Challenges and barriers to sustainable working and how to overcome them
- Gaining senior buy in and increasing employee engagement
Aimed specifically at smaller and medium sized firms this practical workshop will provide participants with advice and tools to take away to help make sustainability a reality.
Steve Malkin, CEO of Planet First and founder of The Planet MarkTM says: “Sustainability programmes are really about good business practice. Doing the right thing delivers fast and far-reaching positive impacts on society, the environment and profitability. These specialist workshops gather the latest expertise and are a must-attend for practices across the UK”
Places are limited so register now!Register