Roundtable: How Important is Sustainability to Our Clients
Date:14/03/2018 - 11.15am to 1.30pm
Location:Gowling WLG, Birmingham
Gowling WLG is hosting an invitation-only lunchtime roundtable session on Weds 14 March in partnership with the LSA and the University of Birmingham to explore:
- The impact sustainability has on clients when choosing a law firm
- How we can share and develop best practice with clients and others
- The need to work to shared values around sustainability
- A joined up approach to CSR across environment, sustainability, diversity and inclusion
- Implications of the Global Goals (UN Sustainable Development Goals) for law firms and clients
This will be a confidential, facilitated discussion led by Begonia Filgueira (CEPLER, University of Birmingham) who conducted the research project, ‘Sustainability and the Commissioning of Legal Services’ for the LSA in 2017.
There are still a few places available round the table at this invitation-only event (aimed principally at partners within law firms) – please contact us asap if you would be interested at attending.