Introducing the SDGs: a hands-on workshop
Date:01/05/2019 - 2.30pm - 5pm (GMT)
Location:Allen & Overy LLP, One Bishops Square, London, E1 6AD
Join us for an interactive workshop hosted by Allen & Overy which will help you to unpack the UN Sustainable Development Goals (aka the Global Goals) and understand how these can help deliver your firm’s sustainability programmes and ambitions.
This free-to-attend workshop is being run by the Legal Sustainability Alliance and facilitated by UKSSD. Topics to be covered include:
- What are the SDGs?
- How do the SDGs connect – where are the synergies?
- Understanding the relevance of the targets associated within the 17 SDGs
- Mapping existing CSR/ESG programmes, projects and activities against SDGs in your firm
- Developing engagement around the SDGs within the firm and with appropriate stakeholders/partner organisations
- Developing an SDG-focused action plan including setting targets and KPIs
- How can the LSA most effectively encourage and report progress in supporting the SDGs (e.g. should we identify a specific overall contribution the legal profession can collectively make against one or a few SDGs and report on that)?
Places are limited – REGISTER NOW to avoid disappointment
About UKSSD: The UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD) is a cross-sector network of organisations who work together to drive action on the UN Sustainable Development Goals in the UK. We do this by creating a space to mobilise people, communities and organisations in the UK so they can play their part to create decent work in a prosperous economy and a fair and just society – all within the Earth’s limits.Register