Intro to SDGs: Nationwide Workshops Available
The LSA host a variety of workshops throughout the UK, hosted by our member firms. Please click through to our events page to see which location suits you and your team. Alternatively, please do get in touch if you would like to host one or want to know about any future workshops in your area.
This is what you will expect to gain from these workshops:
Join us for an interactive workshop which will help you to unpack the UN Sustainable Development Goals (aka the Global Goals) and understand how these can help deliver your firm’s sustainability programmes and ambitions.
This free-to-attend workshop is being run by the Legal Sustainability Alliance and facilitated by UKSSD.
- What are the SDGs?
- How do the SDGs connect – where are the synergies?
- Understanding the relevance of the targets associated within the 17 SDGs
- Mapping existing CSR/ESG programmes, projects and activities against SDGs in your firm
- Developing engagement around the SDGs within the firm and with appropriate stakeholders/partner organisations
- Developing an SDG-focused action plan including setting targets and KPIs
- How can the LSA most effectively encourage and report progress in supporting the SDGs (e.g. should we identify a specific overall contribution the legal profession can collectively make against one or a few SDGs and report on that)?
Places are limited – REGISTER NOW via the events page for your chosen location to avoid disappointment
About UKSSD: The UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD) is a cross-sector network of organisations who work together to drive action on the UN Sustainable Development Goals in the UK. We do this by creating a space to mobilise people, communities and organisations in the UK so they can play their part to create decent work in a prosperous economy and a fair and just society – all within the Earth’s limits.