UN Global Compact Network UK’s ‘Reducing Scope 3 Emissions’ webinar series, running from March to July 2022.
Of interest to all LSA members – a series of webinars convening climate experts and business leaders in nine interactive sessions that will tackle each category of Scope 3 emissions as defined by the Greenhouse Gas Protocol. There are already 6000 registrants for the series, with speakers confirmed from the Science Based Targets initiative, CDP, NatWest, Dentsu International, Schroders, Make My Money Matter, Shoosmiths, PA Consulting, Owen Mumford, and more!
- Employee Commuting and Homeworking – 17 March, 10:00-11:00 GMT
- Business Travel – 29 March, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Investments – 13 April, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Transportation and Distribution – 27 April, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Waste-Related Emissions – 12 May, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Leased Assets – 26 May, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Sold Products – 16 June, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Purchased Goods & Services and Capital Goods – 23 June, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Fuel and Energy Related Activities – 5 July, 10:00-11:00 BST
These events are free, yet the content can have a real influence on sustainability and business strategy.